Christmas ice confectionery
- 125 g dark couverture
(approx. 80 g)roasted almonds
- 100 g Caramel bread spread
- 100 g dark chocolate li>
- 100 g whipped cream
- 10 g coconut oil (e.g. B. Palmin)
- 25 (approx . 2 cm Ø) Praline molds
- freezer bags
- Chop the couverture and melt it in a hot water bath. Approx. Let cool down for 5 minutes. Pour the chocolate couverture out of each praline mold or spread it with a clean, soft brush (see illustration).
- Chill the molds for approx. 15 minutes. Repeat the process 1-2 times. Finally, chill the molds for about 30 minutes.
- Place 1 almond in each of the chocolate molds. Put the caramel spread in a freezer bag, cut off a small corner. Spread on the almonds and chill for about 15 minutes. Roughly chop the rest of the almonds.
- Break the chocolate into pieces. Melt with cream and coconut oil while stirring over low heat. Approx. Let cool for 10 minutes. Pour into a freezer bag and cut off a small corner. Fill the chocolate molds to the brim with the cream.
- Scatter chopped almonds on top. Chill for at least 1 hour.
1 piece approx:
- 100 kcal li>