Christmas fairytale tent
- 2 Parcel 'Vanilla flavor' pudding powder (for 500 ml Milk, for cooking)
- 6 EL + 200 g sugar
- 950 ml + 1 -2 tbsp milk
- 250 g span> softened butter or margarine
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 4 eggs (size M)
- 300 span> g flour
- 2 deleted TL span> baking powder
- 300 span> g powdered sugar
- 1 Protein (size M)
- 1 Tube of red food coloring
- Love pearls, sugar stars and sugar pearls
- Backpa pier
- toothpick span>
- Mix the pudding powder with 6 tablespoons of sugar. Stir in 150 ml milk until smooth. Bring 800 ml milk to the boil, remove from the stove. Stir the mixed pudding powder into the milk. Simmer for at least 1 minute while stirring.
- Rinse a round bowl (18 cm Ø) with cold water. Pour in pudding. Chill for at least 4 hours without covering. Mix the fat, 200 g sugar and salt with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy.
- Stir in eggs one after the other. Mix the flour and baking powder and stir in. Line the oven pan (32 x 39 cm) with baking paper. Put the dough on top and smooth it out. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 15-25 minutes.
- Let cool down on a wire rack. Mix the powdered sugar, egg white and 1-2 tablespoons of milk until smooth. Halve the casting. Stir in half of the food coloring. Cover and set aside. Turn the plate over and peel off the baking paper, turn the plate over again.
- Cut out two circles (18 cm Ø) on approx. 2/3 of the plate. Cut out approx. 12 squares (5x 5 cm) and 1 star (approx. 3.5 cm Ø) from approx. 1/3 of the plate. Brush the squares halfway with red and white icing.
- As soon as a square has been painted, immediately decorate it with love pearls. Brush the star with red icing, sprinkle with sugar stars. Cut a round cake circle into 12 pieces. Also brush half of the pieces with red or white glaze.
- Immediately sprinkle the red pieces with sugar pearls, allow to dry. Place the second cake circle on top of the pudding, turn everything out onto a cake plate. Place squares on the edge of the dome. If necessary, glue firmly with a little casting.
- Place the pieces of cake on top. Place the star on top, possibly secure with a toothpick. Decorate with a Santa Claus.
1 piece approx:
- 530 kcal li>
- 2220 kJ
- 8 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 73 g carbohydrates