Christmas decorations made from meringue
- 500 g + 1 tbsp icing sugar li>
- 2 fresh protein
- span> colorful love pearls,
- span> Sugar decoration and font
- span> Ba ckpaper, ribbon
- Line two baking sheets with baking paper. Sift 500 g of powdered sugar into a mixing bowl. Add egg white and mix with the whisk of the hand mixer to a smooth mass.
- Place a piping bag with a large star nozzle in a mixing bowl and fill it with egg whites in portions. Spray different motifs (e.g. hearts, stars, walking sticks, etc.) onto the sheets. Decorate immediately with love pearls, sugar decorations and lettering.
- Let dry at room temperature for at least 2 days.
- Dust with 1 tablespoon of powdered sugar. Hang on branches or the Christmas tree with bows as decoration.
1 piece approx:
- 90 kcal li>
- 21 g carbohydrates