Choux pastry donuts
- 75 g sugar
- 1/4 l Milk
- 100 g whipped cream
- 75 g Butter or margarine
- 2 spa n> Packet Vanillin sugar
- 1 Pinch Salt
- 300 g flour span>
- 5 Eggs (Size M)
- grated Zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 150 g Raisins
- 1 cube (42 g) yeast
- 30 g Icing sugar
- Remove a teaspoon of sugar. Bring the remaining sugar, milk, whipped cream, fat, 1 packet of vanilla sugar and salt to the boil. Take the pot off the heat and add the flour. Put the pot back on the stove and stir until the dough forms a lump.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and stir in 1 egg. Let the dough cool down a little. Gradually stir in the remaining eggs. Add lemon zest and raisins. Mix the yeast, remaining sugar and 1 tablespoon of lukewarm water and mix into the batter.
- Let rise for 20 minutes. Heat the frying fat. Stir the dough and cut off the dumplings with a tablespoon. Bake the dumplings in portions in the hot fat for about 4 minutes. Drain on kitchen paper.
- Mix the icing sugar and the remaining vanilla sugar and sprinkle over the donuts. Serve hot or cold.