Choux pastry and nut cake
- 400 g frozen blueberries li>
- 125 g Sugar
- 1 EL (approx. 15 g) cornstarch
- 75 ml Milk
- 50 g Butter li>
- 1 span> Pinch Salt
- 125 g flour
- 3 Eggs (Size M)
- 50 g span> sliceable nut and nougat mass
- 5 sheet gelatine
- 400 g Whipped cream
- 75 g span> ground hazelnuts
- 1 Peanut-almond-hazelnut Rie gel with caramel
- cling film span>
- baking paper li>
Disposable piping bags
- blueberries and Boil 75 g sugar in a saucepan over low heat. Mix the starch with 3 tablespoons of water, stir into the blueberries and simmer for 1 minute. Pour into a bowl and let cool.
- Cover with foil and refrigerate.
- Bring the milk, 75 ml water, butter and salt to the boil in a saucepan. When the fat is completely melted, add flour at once. Stir with a wooden spoon until a white layer forms on the bottom of the pot and the dough comes off the bottom of the pot as a lump.
- Place in a bowl, stir in 1 egg immediately. Approx. Let cool for 10 minutes. Gradually stir 2 eggs into the batter.
- Pour the dough into a piping bag with a center hole nozzle. Squirt the choux pastry in strips onto a baking tray lined with baking paper so that two rectangles (approx. 10 x 30 cm) are created. Pipe the rest of the batter into strips next to it.
- Bake for 15–20 minutes in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / fan oven: 200 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Take out of the oven and let cool down.
- Melt the nougat over a warm water bath. Soak the gelatine in cold water. Beat the cream with the whisk of the hand mixer until stiff, sprinkling in 50 g of sugar. Stir the nougat and hazelnuts into the cream.
- Squeeze out the gelatine, dissolve it, stir in 3 tbsp nougat cream. Stir the gelatine into the rest of the nougat cream. Chill until the cream starts to set.
- 1 choux pastry rectangle with theSpread half of the cream. Spread half of the compote on top and cover with the second choux pastry rectangle. Spread the remaining cream and the remaining compote on the second floor.
- Chop nut bars. Tear off the leftover choux pastry with your fingers. Spread the choux pastry crumble and chopped nut bars on the compote. Chill for at least 1 1/2 hours.
1 piece approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 1090 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 21 g carbohydrates