- 3 Sprigs of rosemary
- 100 g span> Chorizo (Spanish paprika sausage)
- 1 pack (400 g) Pizza dough from the freshness shelf
- coarse sea salt
- baking paper
- Wash rosemary, shake dry, needles pluck from the branches and roughly chop. Cut the sausage into strips. Unroll the dough, place the dough side down on a floured worktop, remove the baking paper.
- Spread the rosemary and sausage on the dough, sprinkle lightly with salt. Halve lengthways with a pizza cutter and cut both halves into strips approx. 2 cm wide. Twist the strips into sticks and place on 2 baking sheets lined with baking paper.
- Bake one after the other in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 7 minutes. Arrange the ready-made breadsticks in glasses and garnish with rosemary.
1 piece approx:
- 40 kcal li>
- 160 kJ
- 1 g protein
- 1 g fat
- 5 g carbohydrates