Chops with peppers and feta cheese
- 3 green peppers
- 3 yellow peppers
- 1 Garlic clove
- 2 small stalks of rosemary
- 6 EL Oil
- black pepper
4Pork chops (approx. 150 g each) span>
- 100 g Sheep's cheese
- Clean and wash the peppers and cut into pieces. Peel and slice the garlic. Wash the rosemary, drain well and pluck the needles, except for a sprig for garnish.
- Heat 3 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Stew the paprika, garlic and rosemary for 5-8 minutes while turning. Season with salt and pepper. In the meantime, wash the cutlets and pat dry. Cut the edge of fat a few times.
- Remove the peppers from the pan. Heat the rest of the oil in the pan and fry the cutlets in it for about 4 minutes on each side. Sprinkle with salt and pepper. Crumble the sheep's cheese with the meat in the hot frying oil, turn briefly and spread on the chops.
- Remove from the pan. Heat the peppers in the pan and arrange the cutlets on top. Garnish with rosemary. Fresh baguette tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 580 kcal li>
- 2440 kJ