Chops with peanut ricotta filling
- 4 pork chops (approx. 150 g each) span>
- 75 g roasted, salted peanuts
- 100 g ricotta cheese
- 1/2 Bund Chives
- 1 onion
- 1 (approx. 1 kg) Head of young savoy cabbage
- 30 g Butter or margarine
- 1/8 l span> dry white wine (Riesling)
- span> good 1/8 l clear broth (instant)
- white pepper
- grated nutmeg
- 1-2 EL Oil
- 1 more frequent Tbsp flour
- 200 g span> Sour cream
40 minutes div>
- Wash the meat, pat dry and use a sharp knife to cut a pocket in each chop. Roughly chop the peanuts. Crumble the ricotta. Wash the chives, pat dry and cut into fine rolls.
- Mix 50 g of peanuts, ricotta and chives. Fill into the chops and stick with wooden skewers. Peel onion and chop finely. Clean and wash the savoy cabbage and cut into strips. Heat the fat in a saucepan.
- Brown the cabbage and onion in it for 2-3 minutes. Deglaze with white wine and stock. Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg and cook covered for about 10 minutes. In the meantime, heat the oil in a pan and fry the cutlets for about 4 minutes on each side.
- Season with pepper and a little salt. Mix the flour and sour cream and stir into the savoy stock. Bring to the boil again briefly and season with salt, pepper and nutmeg. Arrange with the cutlets on a platter and serve sprinkled with the remaining peanuts.
1 person approx.:
- 680 kcal li>
- 2850 kJ
- 45 g protein
- 45 g fat
- 13 g carbohydrates