Chops with paprika vegetables and french fries
- 1 pack (750 g) frozen French fries span>
- 800 g colorful peppers
- 1 medium-sized onion
- 1-2 Sprigs fresher Rosemary
- 2-3 EL olive oil
- rose paprika
- 300 ml Vegetable stock (instant)
- 600 g released pork chop
- 20 g clarified butter
- Spread out frozen French fries in one layer on the baking sheet. Do not add any fat! Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / gas: level 4 / convection: 190-200 ° C) for 18-22 minutes.
- Do not open the oven for the first 14 minutes, then turn the french fries if necessary and bake until crispy brown if desired. In the meantime, clean and wash the peppers and cut into large wedges. Peel the onion and cut into fine wedges.
- Wash the rosemary, pat dry and roughly pluck the needles, except for something to garnish. Heat olive oil in a saucepan and lightly brown the onion. Add paprika and rosemary, sauté briefly and season with salt and paprika powder.
- Pour in the stock, bring to the boil and cook covered for approx. 15 minutes.Wash the meat, pat dry and cut into 4 thick slices. Heat clarified butter in a pan and fry the meat for 3-4 minutes, turning.
- Season with salt and pepper and remove from the pan. Let rest for 1-2 minutes. Sprinkle the finished French fries with salt and arrange upright in 4 small bowls as desired. Arrange on plates with meat and paprika vegetables and serve garnished with rosemary.
1 person approx:
- 710 kcal li>
- 2980 kJ
- 42 g protein
- 28 g fat
- 71 g carbohydrates