Chops with horseradish cream cheese filling
- 4 Pork chops (approx. 150 g each) span>
- 1 Bund Chives
- 1 slice toasted bread
- 125 g Cream cheese preparation with horseradish (60% Fat i. Tr.)
- 2 span> Egg yolk
- span> white pepper
- 3 span> EL Oil
- 250 g Sweet peas
- 1 glass (720 ml) Carrots (cut weight 430 g)
- 150 g Crème fraîche
- 1-2 EL light sauce binder
- 1/4 l clear broth (instant)
- 2 EL dark sauce binder
- 3 EL whipped cream
- wooden sticks
- Wash the chops and pat dry. Cut pockets about 3 cm deep with a sharp knife. Wash the chives and cut into fine rolls. Finely crumble the toast. Mix the cream cheese, toast, egg yolk and chives together.
- Season with pepper. Spread the cream cheese mixture into the meat pockets and stick with a wooden stick. Heat the oil in a pan and fry the chops for about 5 minutes on each side. Clean and wash the sugar peas and cook in 1/4 liter of boiling salted water for 5 minutes.
- Drain the carrots on a sieve. Stir the crème fraîche into the vegetable water. Stir in the sauce thickener, bring to the boil again. Add the carrots to the peas and heat them up. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Season the cutlets with salt and pepper, remove from the pan and keep warm. Deglaze the roast with the stock and bring to the boil. Stir in the sauce thickener and bring to the boil again. Refine the sauce with cream, season with salt and pepper.
- Serve the stuffed chops with sauce and crème fraîche vegetables. Garnish with parsley. Mashed potatoes tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 810 kcal li>
- 3400 kJ