- 1 glass (255 g net weight) dried tomatoes in Oil
- 2 rolls from the previous day
- 100 ml Milk
- 100 g pine nuts
- 2 potty basil
- 2 onions span>
- 2 span> Garlic cloves
- 1,5 kg mixed minced meat
- 2 Eggs (size M)
- sweet paprika
- 600 g double cream cheese span>
- Salad leaves
- span> cling film
- Let the tomatoes drain. Roughly dice the rolls. Warm the milk and pour over the bread cubes. Roast pine nuts in a pan without fat, remove. Wash the basil, shake dry, pluck the leaves from the stems and chop except for something to garnish.
- Peel and finely dice onions and garlic. Knead the mince, cubes, garlic, onions and eggs. Season to taste with salt, pepper and paprika. Cut the tomatoes into fine strips. Mix the cream cheese, tomatoes, pine nuts and basil together.
- Season with salt and pepper. Halve the mince. Roll out each half between 2 layers of foil to form a rectangle (25 x 38 cm). Brush with half of the cheese mixture and roll up from the long side.
- Place the rolls with the seam side down on a baking sheet. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for 35-40 minutes. Remove, let cool a little and cut into 35 slices.
- Arrange on lettuce leaves and garnish with basil.
1 slice approx:
- 200 kcal li>
- 840 kJ
- 11 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 3 g carbohydrates