- 375 g flour
- 200 g Butter or margarine
- 4 onions
- 750 g mixed minced meat
- 1 small head of savoy cabbage
- 700 g Tomatoes
- 1/2 bunch flat-leaf parsley li>
- 1/2 Bund span> Marjoram
- 1/8 l milk li>
- 3 eggs
- 70 g grated Gouda cheese
- Flour, salt, fat Knead and 3 tablespoons of cold water to form a smooth shortcrust pastry and roll out on a floured work surface (approx. 28 cm Ø). Line a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø) with it and prick several times with a fork.
- 2. dt>
- Cut the protruding edge smooth and chill. Peel the onions and cut into wedges. Fry the mince in 2 tablespoons of hot oil. Add the onions, cover and fry for 15 minutes. In the meantime, clean the savoy cabbage, quarter it and remove the stalk. dd>
- Steam the cabbage in 100 ml salted water for 5 minutes. Wash the tomatoes, 7 halves together ite lay. Season the mince with salt and pepper. Parsley and marjoram except for a few leaves for garnish, roughly chop and add to mince.
- Drain the savoy cabbage. Layer the mince, savoy cabbage and tomato halves in the prepared dish. Whisk together the milk, eggs, salt and pepper and pour into the mold. Stamp the shape several times on the work surface.
- Cut the remaining tomato halves and place on the filling. Sprinkle with grated cheese and bake in the preheated oven (E stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 45 minutes. Cover the cake for the last 15 minutes if necessary.
- Garnish with the remaining herbs. Makes about 12 pieces.
1 piece approx:
- 470 kcal li>
- 1970 kJ
- 22 g protein
- 31 g fat
- 26 g carbohydrates