Chopping beans in curry yogurt sauce with raisins
- 1 kg cutting beans
- 1 onion
- 20 g Butter or margarine
- 1 - 2 EL spicy curry
- 1/4 l clear vegetable broth
- 150 g Whole milk
- 60 g Raisins
- 1 pack (200 g) Roasting mix for the
- for minced meat dishes
- 4 EL Oil
- Wash and clean the cutting beans. Cut diagonally into 1-2 cm pieces. Cook in a little boiling salted water for about 15 minutes. In the meantime, peel the onion and dice it finely. Heat the fat in a saucepan and fry the onions until translucent.
- Add the curry, sweat briefly while stirring and deglaze with the stock. Boil. Mix the cornstarch and yoghurt and add to the stock. Bring to the boil while stirring. Add the raisins and season with salt and curry.
- Drain the beans and add them to the hot curry yogurt sauce. For the patties, mix the Bratmix with 320 ml of cold water. Let it soak for 5-10 minutes. Then shape 12 small patties with wet hands.
- Heat the oil in a pan and fry the patties for 3-4 minutes on each side. Arrange with the bean vegetables on plates and serve garnished with parsley.
1 person approx.:
- 440 kcal li>
- 1850 kJ