Chop with mushroom rice (diabetic)
- 200 g cleaned mushrooms li>
(approx. 40 g)small peeled onions
- 2 TL (5 g each) Oil
- 30 g 10-minute long grain rice
- 200 ml Vegetable stock (instant)
- 1-2 stem (s) Thyme
- 1 (approx. 175 g) Pork chop
- white pepper
- 100 g frozen peas span>
- 3 EL whole milk li>
- Halve the mushrooms. Finely dice the onion. Heat 1 teaspoon of oil in a saucepan and fry the mushrooms and onions while turning. Add rice. Pour 100 ml of stock. Wash, pluck and chop the thyme.
- Add the thyme to the rice. Cover everything and cook over a low heat for 10 minutes. Wash the meat and pat dry with kitchen paper. Fry the cutlet in 1 teaspoon of hot oil for 4-5 minutes on each side.
- Season with salt and pepper. Keep the cutlet warm. Put the peas and 100 ml stock in the hot frying oil. Let simmer for 3 minutes. Put the peas and stock in a tall mixing bowl. Add milk and puree everything.
- Season to taste. Serve the mushroom rice, cutlet and pea sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 530 kcal
- 2220 kJ
- 44 g protein
- 19 g fat
- 42 g carbohydrates