Chop with horseradish cream cheese filling with stuffed bacon beans and mashed potatoes
- 800 g potatoes
- 4 (à 250 g) Pork chop
- 100 g Cream cheese preparation with horseradish
- 2 EL Sunflower oil
- 3 EL Butter or margarine
- 1 onion
1-2 TL Flour
- 350 ml span> Milk
- 100 ml Vegetable stock (instant)
- 2 packs (300 g each) frozen princess beans
- freshly grated nutmeg
- wooden skewers
- Peel the potatoes, wash and put in the boilingCook salted water for about 20 minutes. Wash the meat, pat dry, cut a pocket into the meat with a sharp knife. Spread cream cheese into the pockets.
- Close the opening with a wooden skewer. Season the meat with salt. In the meantime, heat 1 tablespoon of oil each in two pan. Fry the meat for about 10 minutes while turning. Meanwhile, melt 1 tablespoon of fat.
- Peel the onion, cut into fine cubes, add and sauté briefly. Dust with flour. Pour in 100 ml of milk and stock while stirring, bring to the boil and simmer for 2 minutes. Keep sauce warm. Cook the beans in boiling salted water for about 5 minutes.
- Drain the beans, add to the sauce and keep warm. Drain the potatoes and let them evaporate briefly. Heat 1/4 liter of milk and 2 tablespoons of fat. Add to the potatoes and mash. Season with salt and nutmeg.
- Season the meat with pepper. Arrange the puree, beans and meat on plates.
1 person approx.:
- 830 kcal li>
- 3480 kJ
- 65 g protein
- 45 g fat
- 39 g carbohydrates