Chop roll with mushrooms, mozzarella, tomatoes and herbs
- 2 simple rolls from the previous day li>
- 500 g small, white mushrooms
- 20 g Butter or margarine
- sp an> pepper
- 250 span> g Tomatoes
- 2 packs (125 g each) Mozzarella cheese
- 2 medium-sized onions li>
- 2-3 Garlic cloves
- 1 kg mixed minced meat
- 2 Eggs (Size M)
- 1 EL span> Tomato paste
- 1 TL dried oregano
- 75-100 g grated medieval Gouda cheese
- fresh oregano
105 minutes div>
- Soak the rolls in cold water . Clean and halve the mushrooms. Heat the fat in a pan and fry the mushrooms vigorously for 5-6 minutes. Season with salt and pepper, place on a plate and let cool down.
- Wash the tomatoes, pat dry and cut into cubes. Drain the mozzarella and also cut into cubes. Peel the onions and garlic. Finely dice the onions, press the garlic through a garlic press.
- Squeeze out the roll well and knead with the mince, eggs, onions, garlic, tomato paste, dried oregano, a little salt and pepper. Knead approx. 3/4 of each of the mushrooms, tomatoes and mozzarella into the minced dough and shape into a 40 cm long roll.
- Grease a drip pan with a little oil and place the roll in it diagonally. Fry in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for 30-40 minutes. Then sprinkle the roll with 50 g Gouda cheese and top with the remaining tomatoes, mushrooms and mozzarella.
- Scatter the rest of the Gouda cheese on top and cook for 20-30 minutes. Cut the chopping roll into approx. 20 slices and arrange on a plate. Garnish with fresh oregano if you like and serve warm or cold.
- Tomato sauce, for example sun-dried tomato sauce, tastes good with it.
1 person approx:
- 210 kcal li>
- 880 kJ
- 16 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 4 g carbohydrates