Chop medallions wrapped in bacon
- 1 rolls from the previous day li>
- 1 span> onion
- 200 g Mushrooms
- 3 shallots
- 400 span> g mixed minced meat
- 1 egg
- 1 TL Mustard
- 1 pack potato dumplings
- 1 slice toasted bread
- 4-5 EL Oil
- 100 g span> Breakfast bacon (sliced)
- 100 ml Vegetable stock (instant) span>
- 100 g span> whipped cream
- 50 span> ml
- 1 TL Cornstarch
- span> Marjoram
- Soak the rolls. Peel onion and chop finely. Clean and halve the mushrooms. Peel and cut shallots. Knead the mince, onion, egg, mustard and the squeezed bun. Season with salt and pepper.
- Stir the dumpling powder into 1/2 liter of water and let it soak for 10 minutes. Dice toast bread. Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and toast the bread in it until golden brown. Shape the mince into medium-sized medallions with moistened hands and wrap a slice of bacon around each.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil and fry the medallions on both sides over medium heat. In the meantime, shape the dumpling dough into a roll and cut into slices. Press a crouton into each of the slices.
- Cut the remaining bacon into strips. Heat the rest of the oil, leave the bacon in it until crispy, remove. Fry the dumpling slices on both sides in the fat. Remove medallions from the pan. Sauté the mushrooms and shallots in the frying fat.
- Deglaze with the stock, cream and white wine and bring to the boil. Mix the starch with 1 tablespoon of water until smooth, bind the stock with it. Bring the sauce to the boil again and season with salt and pepper. Serve medallions, dumpling slices, sauce and strips of bacon garnished with marjoram.
1 person approx.:
- 810 kcal
- 3400 kJ
- 33 g protein
- 49 g fat
- 57 g carbohydrates