Chop medallions with sesame cauliflower
- 1 rolls (from the previous day) li>
- 1 (approx. 1400 g) Cauliflower
- 800 g Potatoes
- 1 onion
- 500 g mixed minced meat
- 1 TL medium hot mustard
1 egg (size M)
- freshly ground black Pepper
- sweet paprika span>
- 8 slices (10 g each) smoked, streaky breakfast bacon
- 2 EL span> Oil
- 20 span> g peeled sesame
- 1 Bag of Hollandaise sauce
- 75 ml freshly squeezed orange juice
- 125 g Butter
- 1/2 Bundle Parsley
- Oranges and mint
- Soak the rolls in cold water. Clean and wash the cauliflower and cut into florets. Clean the stems and cut into pieces if necessary. Peel and wash the potatoes and cook in salted boiling water for about 20 minutes.
- Put the cauliflower in boiling salted water and cook over a medium heat for about 18 minutes. In the meantime, peel the onion and dice it finely. Knead the pressed bread roll, minced meat, onion, mustard and egg.
- Season well with salt, pepper and paprika. Shape 8 meatballs from the mince. Wrap a slice of bacon around each meatball. Heat the oil in a large pan, add the meatballs to the oil and fry each side over a medium heat for about 4 minutes.
- In the meantime, roast the sesame seeds in a pan without fat, remove from the pan and set aside. For the sauce, heat 1/8 liter of water, stir in the sauce powder and bring to the boil while stirring. Add orange juice and bring to the boil again.
- Beat in small flakes of butter over low heat. Wash the parsley, pat dry and finely chop. Pour cauliflower into a colander and drain. Drain the potatoes and sprinkle with parsley.
- Arrange the potatoes, cauliflower, meatballs and some sauce sprinkled with sesame seeds on a platter. Serve decorated with orange slices, orange julienne and mint if you like. Add the rest of the sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 980 kcal li>
- 4110 kJ
- 43 g protein
- 71 g fat
- 41 g carbohydrates