Chop and mushroom casserole with potato noodles
- 350 g mushrooms
- 50 g span> smoked, streaky bacon
- 4 boiled pork chops (approx. 150 g each)
- 3 EL Oil
- 1 pack (400 g) Schupfnudeln li>
- 20 g Butter li>
- 2 EL flour
- 150 ml Milk
- 100 g whipped cream li>
- 250 ml vegetable stock
- 50 g Gouda cheese
- 1/2 Bund Chives
- Clean, trim and halve the mushrooms if necessary. Cut the bacon into cubes. Wash the meat and pat dry.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a pan. Fry the potato noodles all around for about 5 minutes, remove. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in the frying fat. Season the meat with salt and pepper. Fry the meat for approx. 2 minutes on each side, remove.
- Fry the bacon in the frying fat for 2–3 minutes. Add butter, melt. Fry the mushrooms in it for 4–5 minutes, turning. Dust with flour and sauté briefly. Pour in milk, cream and stock and simmer for about 5 minutes.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grate the cheese. Put the potato noodles and meat in an ovenproof dish (approx. 15 x 23 cm, 6 cm deep; 1.5 liters). Spread the mushroom and bacon sauce on top and sprinkle with cheese. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 15–20 minutes until golden brown. Wash the chives, shake dry and cut into rolls. Take the casserole out of the oven and sprinkle with chives.
1 person approx:
- 720 kcal li>
- 3020 kJ
- 47 g protein
- 41 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates