Chocolate yogurt cream with almond brittle
- 200 g dark chocolate couverture li>
- 1 sheet white gelatine
- 200 g whipped cream
- 1 Parcel Vanillin sugar span>
- 100 ml Milk
- 2 (à 150 g) Cup of skimmed-milk yogurt
- 1-2 EL Brandy
- 2 ELZucker
- 1 EL span> chopped almonds
- 4 Wafer-thin chocolate bars to decorate
- aluminum foil
- Melt the couverture in a hot water bath. Soak the gelatine in cold water. Whip the cream. Sprinkle in the vanillin sugar. Heat the milk lukewarm. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve it.
- Add the couverture and whisk with a whisk to a creamy mixture. Fold in the whipped cream. Stir the yogurt and brandy until smooth. Alternately fill glasses with the chocolate mousse, pull through with a wooden stick and chill.
- Meanwhile sugar golden yellowmelt. Stir in the almonds, spread on oiled aluminum foil and let cool. Roughly chop before serving and sprinkle on the dessert. Serve decorated with chocolate bars.
1 person approx.:
- 550 kcal li>
- 2310 kJ