Chocolate whoopies with marshmallow filling
- Break the dark chocolate into pieces and put together with the Melt the butter in a water bath and let it cool down a bit.Then beat the eggs with sugar and the vanilla until the sugar has dissolved.
- Add the chocolate butter to the egg-sugar mixture and stir well. Sift in the flour, baking powder and cocoa powder.
- Use a tablespoon to spread round biscuits on one or two baking sheets lined with baking paper. If you have, you can also use a ‘Macarons silicone mat’, although they are then relatively small, but they have a nice round shape.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, depending on the size. They should come off the sheet well, but be baked through on the inside. Let cool down completely and sort in pairs according to size.
- Sieve the icing sugar for the filling. Mix the icing sugar and butter with the whisk of the hand mixer until creamy. Gradually add the marshmallow fluff, melt the white chocolate and stir in.
- Stir for at least 3 minutes. Put the filling in the fridge for about 30 minutes.
- Put the mixture in a piping bag and place the filling between the biscuits, but two teaspoons do the same. If you put the second half on the filling and twist the biscuits against each other a little, the filling looks great too.
- Tip: If you still have some white / dark chocolate left, you can use it as a topping. Top / bottom heat 180 ° C, hot air 160 ° C.