Chocolate whoopie pies with toffee cream
- 300 g + 50 g soft caramel candies (e .g . Sahne Muh-Muhs)
- 500 g whipped cream
- 75 g Butter
- 125 g Flour
- 225 g brown sugar
- 50 g cocoa span>
- 1 packet span> Vanilla sugar
- 2 deleted TL Baking powder
- 100 g span> Dark chocolate
- 3 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 2 packet span> cream stiffener
- 50 g dark chocolate couverture
- 30 g Hazelnut kernels
- baking paper
105 minutes div>
- For the 300 g filling Chop the caramel candies. Bring to the boil with the cream while stirring. Approx. Simmer for 10 minutes until the candies are dissolved. Let the toffee cream cool in a mixing bowl. Approx. Chill for 2 hours.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see manufacturer). Melt the butter for the dough and let it cool down a little. Mix the flour, sugar, cocoa, vanilla sugar, a pinch of salt and baking powder.
- Finely chop the chocolate. Beat eggs with the whisk of the mixer until creamy. Pour in the liquid butter while stirring. First stir in the flour mixture, then the chocolate.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Place 13–14 piles of dough on the tray with a little space between them (they run apart when baking). Bake in the hot oven for about 10 minutes until the edges form a light crust.
- Remove. First cool on the baking sheet for about 5 minutes, then pull off the baking sheet together with the paper and allow to cool. Bake a total of 40 whoopie halves from the dough.
- Halve the toffee cream, whisk each creamy and pour in 1 packet of cream stabilizer. Finely chop 50 g caramel candies and fold into both toffee creams. Fill into a piping bag with a large perforated nozzle.
- Spray onto the smooth underside of approx. 20 whoopie halves. Place the remaining halves on top with the flat side as a lid. Min. Chill for 30 minutes.
- Roughly chop the couverture, melt in a hot water bath and let cool down a little. Roughly chop the hazelnuts. Put a small dollop of couverture on each whoopie pie and add nutssprinkle. Chill until ready to serve.
1 piece approx:
- 320 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates