Chocolate-nut brownies with strawberry salad
- 100 g whole hazelnut kernels (without skin) span>
- 400 g ground hazelnuts
- 200 g Dark chocolate (70% cocoa content)
- 300 g Butter
- fat and sugar
- 6 eggs (Gr. M)
- 250 g span> + 2 tbsp sugar
- 500 g Strawberries
- 150 g span> Crème fraîche
- 1 TL liquid vanilla flavor
- 200 g Whipped cream
- Roughly chop the nut kernels and i Toast in a hot pan without fat. Remove. Roast the ground nuts in 2–3 servings in the pan, stirring constantly. Remove. Let the nuts cool down.
- Chop the chocolate. Melt with butter in a hot water bath. Cooling down. Grease a springform pan (26 cm Ø) and sprinkle with sugar.
- Separate eggs. Beat egg whites until stiff, chill. Beat egg yolks and 250 g sugar in a large mixing bowl with the whisk of the hand mixer for about 5 minutes. Briefly stir in the ground nuts and liquid chocolate.
- Fold in the chopped nuts and then the egg whites.
- Spread the mixture into the mold. Bake in a preheated oven (electric oven: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 45–55 minutes, the cake should still be slightly moist inside. Let cool in the mold for about 20 minutes.
- Then remove from the mold and let cool down completely.
- Wash the strawberries, put some aside to decorate. Clean the rest and cut into slices. Sprinkle with 2 tablespoons of sugar and let the juice steep. Mix the crème fraîche and vanilla flavor. Whip the cream until stiff and fold in.
- Cut the cake into approx. 20 cube-shaped pieces. Serve with strawberries, juice and vanilla cream. Halve the rest of the strawberries and decorate the pieces with them.
1 piece approx:
- 480 kcal li>
- 7 g protein
- 39 g fat
- 22 g carbohydrates