- 200 g dark chocolate couverture li>
can (s) (400 ml)coconut milk
- 1 EL Cocoa powder
- 250 soft Butter
- 200 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanillin sugar span>
- 4 Eggs (size M)
- 300 g flour
- 2 span> heaped teaspoons of baking powder
- 100 g Desiccated coconut
- 100 g Whole milk couverture
- 1 cube (approx. 25 g) coconut fat
- span> fat
span> very easy
- Chop 50 g of dark chocolate couverture. Heat 125 ml coconut milk, add the couverture and cocoa, stir everything until the chocolate has melted. Allow to cool slightly. Beat the butter with sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy.
- Separate the eggs, stir in the egg yolks one after the other into the buttercream. Mix the flour and baking powder, briefly stir in alternately with 150 ml coconut milk. Beat egg whites with a pinch of salt until stiff. Fold in 2–3 servings.
- Halve the dough.
- Fold grated coconut and 125 ml coconut milk into a half of the batter. Place the chocolate milk under the other half of the dough. Place 2 tablespoons of dark batter in the center of a greased springform pan (26 cm Ø). Place 2 tablespoons of white dough in the middle.
- Repeat the process with dark and light dough until the dough is used up. Always place the dough in the middle of the filled dough, do not spread it. Knock the mold open several times so that the dough is better distributed in the mold.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 40–45 minutes (stick sample). Take out and leave to cool on a wire rack.
- Chop 150 g dark chocolate couverture and whole milk couverture. Melt together with coconut oil over a warm water bath. Loosen the bottom from the mold. Cover with approx. 3/4 couverture, allow to drain. Place on a cake plate and let the couverture solidify.
- If necessary, heat up the remaining couverture again slightly. Spread on the cake in a spiral shape with a spoon. Let freeze.
1 piece approx:
- 450 kcal li>
- 1890 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 30 g fat
- 37 g carbohydrates