'Bifteki' wood chips with roasted potatoes and paprika tzatziki
- 750 g Pointed cabbage
- 3 EL sp an> white wine vinegar
- span> salt
- 1 span> kg waxy potatoes
- 5 EL Olive oil
- 1 TL Sweet peppers
- 2 TL dried oregano
- 75 g green pepperoni (glass) span>
- 100 g Feta
- 1 onion
- 3 Garlic cloves li>
- 500 g mixed hack
- 2 EL Breadcrumbs
- 1 Egg (Gr. M)
- 2 TL span> Mustard
- 1 Glass (370 ml) roasted peppers
- 300 g Greek yogurt (10% fat)
- 1 Bundle Spring onions
- baking paper
- For the coleslaw, clean and wash the pointed cabbage and cut or slice from the stalk in fine strips. Knead the vinegar and 1 teaspoon salt vigorously with your hands. Cover and let stand for about 1 hour.
- For the roasted potatoes, peel, wash and slice the potatoes. Mix with 2 tablespoons of oil, paprika, oregano and 1⁄2 teaspoon of salt. Spread on a baking sheet lined with baking paper. Bake in a preheated oven (electric oven: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for about 50 minutes. Turn once in between.
- Dice the peppers for the wood chips,Crumble the feta, mix both. Peel and chop the onion and garlic. Knead the mince, breadcrumbs, onion, half of the garlic, egg, mustard, approx. 1⁄2 teaspoon salt and pepper.
- Form 8 flat wood chips (approx. 8 cm Ø) from the mass. Distribute the feta mass on 4 wood chips, leaving a border of approx. 2 cm free. Cover with the remaining wood chips, press together well at the edges.
- Heat 1 tablespoon of oil in a large pan. Fry the wood chips on each side for about 4 minutes.
- For the tzatziki, drain the peppers and chop finely. Mix with yogurt and the rest of the garlic. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- For the coleslaw, clean, wash and finely chop the spring onions. Mix the spring onions, half of the tzatziki and 2 tablespoons of oil into the pointed cabbage. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve everything.
1 person approx:
- 880 kcal li>
- 46 g protein
- 53 g fat
- 49 g carbohydrates