Berlin air with raspberry sauce
- 300 g raspberries (fresh or frozen) span>
- 4 sheet white gelatine
- 4 fresh eggs (Gr. M)
- 150 g span> Sugar
- span> Salt
- juice of 1 lemon
- 200 ml dry white wine
- 2 packet vanilla sugar span>
very simple oh
- Let the frozen raspberries thaw. Sort fresh berries, wash them if necessary and let them drain. Soak gelatine in cold water.
- Separate eggs. Beat the egg yolk, sugar, 1 pinch each of salt and cinnamon with the whisk of the mixer until thick and creamy. Stir in lemon juice.
- Warm up the wine. Squeeze out the gelatine and dissolve in the hot wine. Pour into the egg yolk mixture while stirring. Chill for 5–8 minutes until the cream begins to gel.
- Meanwhile, beat the egg white until stiff. Fold the egg whites loosely under the gelling cream with plenty of air. Fill into four dessert glasses and refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Meanwhile, puree the raspberries and vanilla sugar and pass through a fine sieve. Serve the Berliner Luft with raspberry sauce.
1 person approx.:
- 350 kcal li>
- 11 g protein
- 7 g fat
- 51 g carbohydrates