Apricot cream cheese ice cream with caramel sauce
- 150 ml Apple juice
- 100 g s pan> dried soft apricots
- 200 g Whipped cream
- 1 fresh organic egg (size. M)
- 60 g span> Sugar
- 100 g double cream cheese
- 1 EL lemon juice
- 50 g soft caramel candies (e.g.' Sahne Muh-Muhs ')
- Icing sugar
- 6 silicone molds
- Boil the juice for the ice cream. Soak the apricots in it for at least 1 hour. Finely puree the apricots and their juice with a hand blender.
- Whip 150 g cream until stiff. Separate egg. Beat the egg yolks and 30 g sugar with the whisk of the mixer until light cream. Stir in the cream cheese and lemon juice. Beat the egg white until stiff, sprinkling in 30 g of sugar.
- First fold the cream, then the egg whites into the cream cheese cream. Fill in silicone molds (approx. 100 ml) Drizzle with apricot puree and use a spoon to stir into the cream. Cover and freeze for at least 4 hours.
- Roughly chop the candies for the sauce. Bring 50 g of cream to the boil and melt the candies in it while stirring, then simmer for about 1 minute and allow to cool.
- Carefully remove the ice cream from the molds. Serve with sauce and dust with powdered sugar.
- 290 kcal
- 4 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates