- 50 g Butter
- 150 g sugar span>
- Lemon (s) - zest
- 3 span> Eggs
- 250 g flour
- 1 Pck. Baking powder
- 750 g apricot (s), halved
- 1 Pt. Vanilla sugar
- Grease the cake tin with butter, then sprinkle with flour so that the cake can be easily removed later.
- Mix the butter (room temperature) until frothy, add the sugar and vanilla sugar, gradually stir in the sugar and eggs, add the grated lemon peel (washed). Sift the flour, then mix with the baking powder.
- Mix the milk and flour into the mixture, pour the mixture into the greased baking tin. Spread the apricots on the batter.
- Bake the cake at 160 degrees 35, dust with icing sugar to taste.