Apricot cake from the sheet
- 400 g + some flour li>
- 75 g span> + 2 tbsp sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 1 Egg (Gr. M)
- 50 g span> + some soft butter
- 200 ml + 1/2 l milk
1 cube (42 g) fresh yeast
- 100 g span> Marzipan raw mass
- 2 (12 g) lightly cooked teaspoon cornstarch
- 1 package Custard powder' Vanilla '
- 1 , 25–1.5 kg fresh apricots (alternatively 2 cans of 850 ml)
- 50 g almond flakes
- 150–200 g Apricot jam
- span> cling film
- Knead everything until smooth with the dough hook of the hand mixer. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 45 minutes.
- Roughly grate the raw marzipan mixture. Bring 400 ml milk to the boil. Mix the starch, pudding powder, 2 tablespoons sugar and 100 ml milk. Stir into the boiling milk and simmer for 1 minute while stirring. Take off the stove. Dissolve the marzipan in it. Place the foil directly on the pudding surface. Let cool down.
- Grease a drip pan (approx. 32 x 39 cm; approx. 3.5 cm deep). Knead the dough again on a little flour. Knead in a little more flour if the dough is too moist. Place on the drip pan. Press with floured hands to the flat bottom, press up a little on the edge. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 20 minutes.
- Wash the apricots and pat dry. Halve the fruits, stone them and, depending on the size, halve again. Stir the pudding until smooth and spread it on the dough. Place the apricots on top with the bulge facing up.
- Bake the cake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / fan oven: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 30–40 minutes. Roast the almond flakes in a pan until golden yellow and remove. Heat the jam.
- Take the cake out of the oven. Spread the warm jam immediately and sprinkle with the flaked almonds.
1 piece approx:
- 200 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 6 g fat
- 31 g carbohydrates