Apricot berry quark crumble cake
- 500 g flour
- 375 g Sugar
- 2 packet vanillin sugar span>
- 400 g span> Butter or margarine
- 2 eggs (size M)
- 500 g span> Lean quark
- grated zest of 1 untreated lemon
- 2 EL lemon juice
- 1 packet pudding powder 'vanilla flavor'
- 750 g Apricots
- 300 g blueberries
- Mix the flour (except for 3 tablespoons), 250 g sugar and 1 packet of vanilla sugar. Melt 250 g fat and pour over it. Use the dough hook of the hand mixer to make sprinkles.
- Sprinkle the remaining flour over the crumble and shake everything in the bowl. Press 2/3 of the crumble on the bottom of a greased baking sheet and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile, for the cream, stir the remaining fat, sugar and vanilla sugar until frothy. Add the eggs one after the other and stir the mixture until creamy. Stir in the quark, lemon zest and juice and pudding powder. Score the apricots crosswise, briefly inBlanch in boiling water, rinse in cold water.
- Peel off the skin. Halve the apricots and stone them. Sort, wash and drain blueberries. Spread quark cream on the pre-baked base. Place the fruit alternately in strips diagonally.
- Sprinkle the remaining crumble on the fruit. Bake cake for another 30-35 minutes. Let cool and serve with whipped cream. Makes about 25 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 310 kcal li>
- 1300 kJ
- 6 g protein
- 14 g fat
- 38 g carbohydrates