Apricot aperol popsicle
- 350 g ripe apricots or 1 can (425 ml) Apricots
- 1 EL Lemon juice
- 3 EL Aperol or freshly squeezed orange juice (ital. Bitter liqueur)
- 1–2 EL Icing sugar
- 6 (75 ml each) Ice cream molds for popsicles with stand ul>
- Scald apricots with boiling water, rinse with cold water and peel off the skin. Halve and stone the fruit. (Drain the canned fruit.)
- Finely puree the apricots, lemon juice and Aperol in a tall mixing bowl with a hand blender. Season to taste with powdered sugar. (Use less sugar for canned fruit.).
- Place ice cream molds in the stand. Spread the apricot mixture into the ice cream molds, leaving about 1/2 cm of the edge free. Close the ice cream molds with the lids and insert the chopsticks. Min. Freeze for 4 hours.
1 portion approx:
- 40 kcal li>
- 1 g protein
- 8 g carbohydrates