Apricot and spice sprinkles
- 2 Can (s) (425 ml each) apricots
- 400 g flour
- 260 g brown sugar
- 2 packet vanillin sugar span>
- 1 egg yolk (size M)
- 275 g butter or margarine span>
5 eggs (size M)
- 1 packet span> Baking powder
- 1/2 TL Coriander
- 1 TL Cinnamon
- grated Zest of 1 untreated lemon
- Fat and flour
- Let the apricots drain. Process 100 g flour, 60 g sugar, 1 packet of vanilla sugar, 1 pinch of salt, egg yolk and 75 g fat in pieces with the dough hook of the hand mixer to create sprinkles.
- Set aside. 200 g soft fat, 200 g sugar, 1 packet of vanillin sugarand stir in a pinch of salt until creamy. Stir in eggs one at a time. Mix and stir in 300 g flour, baking powder, coriander, cinnamon and lemon peel.
- Grease springform pan (24 x 24 cm) and dust with flour. Pour the dough into the mold and smooth it out. Spread the apricots on the batter, sprinkle with crumble. Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2) for 45-50 minutes.
- Loosen the springform rim and let the cake cool in the tin. Whipped cream tastes good with it.
1 portion approx:
- 340 kcal li>
- 1420 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 17 g fat
- 40 g carbohydrates