Apricot and passion fruit jam (stirred cold)
- 200 g Apricots (exactly 150 g net)
- 100 g Passion fruit (exactly 50 g net)
- 1 Vanilla pod
- 1 pack (200 g) Gelierzauber
- Wash the apricots, cut in half, remove the stones and roughly dice the pulp. Halve the passion fruit and scrape out the pulp. Cut open the vanilla pod and scrape out the pulp. Mix the apricots, sugar and vanilla pulp with the hand blender for approx. 45 seconds.
- Stir in the passion fruit pulp. Pour the jam into a clean glass and store in the refrigerator. Consume within 14 days.