Apricot and mascarpone ice cream
- 2 organic limes li>
- 250 g sp an> Mascarpone
- 500 g Whole milk yogurt
- 120 g sugar + 2 tbsp sugar li>
- 1 packet vanillin sugar
- 250 g whipped cream
- 1 can (s) (850 ml) span> Apricots
- ice cubes
- Wash the limes, rub dry. Rub the zest of 1 1/2 limes. Squeeze the limes. Mix the mascarpone, yoghurt, 120 g sugar, vanilla sugar, lime zest and 4 tbsp lime juice. Whip the cream until stiff and fold in with the whisk.
- Drain the apricots and puree with 2 tablespoons of sugar. Spread the mascarpone cream and apricot puree in layers in 10 glasses. Mix gently with a teaspoon so that streaks appear. Freeze glasses at least.
- 6 hours, preferably overnight.
- To serve, place ice cubes on a waterproof tray or in a baking dish. Put glasses in.
1 glass approx:
- 320 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 20 g fat
- 29 g carbohydrates