Apricot and marzipan sprinkles
- 1 Roll (270 g) of fresh puff pastry (approx. 24 x 42 cm; refrigerated shelf)
- 1 can (s) (850 ml) Apricots
- 200 g flour span>
- 100 g span> Sugar
- 150 g marzipan paste
- 150 g soft butter
- 100 g span> red currant jelly
- Icing sugar
- Take the puff pastry out of the refrigerator and at room temperature Let rest for about 10 minutes. Drain the apricots and cut the apricot halves in half.
- Mix the flour and sugar in a bowl. Roughly grate the marzipan and add to the flour mixture together with the butter in flakes. First knead everything with the dough hook of the hand mixer and then briefly with your hands to make sprinkles.
- Unroll the puff pastry together with the baking paper and place on a baking sheet. Brush the edges approx. 3 cm wide with cold water on both long sides, fold over towards the middle and press lightly.
- Mix the jelly and spread a thin layer on the puff pastry strips. Place the apricots on top and sprinkle the marzipan sprinkles on top and on the edges of the pastry, grating between your fingers.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 30 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheet. Dust with powdered sugar and cut into strips.
1 piece approx:
- 450 kcal li>
- 7 g protein
- 16 g fat
- 66 g carbohydrates