Apricot and marzipan cake
- something + 225 g soft butter
- something + 225 g flour
- 1⁄2 Package Baking powder
- 100 g marzipan paste
- 150 g span> powdered sugar
- 1 packet Bourbon vanilla sugar li>
- zest of 1⁄2 organic lemon span>
- 3 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 8 Ripe apricots
- 5 EL span> Apricot jam
- 3 tbsp chopped pistachios
- baking paper
very easy div>
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: s. Manufacturer). Grease the form with butter and dust with flour.
- For the topping, briefly scald the apricots with hot water. Peel, halve and stone the fruit.
- For the batter, mix 225 g flour with baking powder and sift into a mixing bowl. Finely dice the marzipan. Add 225 g butter, powdered sugar, vanilla sugar, lemon peel and eggs to the flour. Mix everything with the whisk of the mixer first on a low setting, then on the highest setting to form a dough that falls from the whisk with difficulty.
- Pour the batter into the prepared springform panand smooth it out.
- Spread the apricot halves with the round side down in a circle on the dough and press in gently.
- Bake the cake in the hot oven on the middle rack for 40–45 minutes. Remove and let cool completely on a wire rack. Detach from the mold.
- Heat the apricot jam in a small saucepan. Brush the cake including the edge with it. Sprinkle with pistachios.
1 portion approx:
- 360 kcal li>
- 5 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 34 g carbohydrates