Apricot and coconut crumbles
- 150 g dark chocolate
- 400 g + some butter
- 600 g + some flour
- 2 EL cocoa span>
- 250 g Sugar
- 1 packet vanilla sugar
- 2 jar (s) (850 ml each) Apricots
- 1 can (s) ( 400 g) sweetened condensed milk
- 150 g desiccated coconut
- Cut the chocolate into pieces. Melt with 400 g butter in a saucepan over low heat. Mix 600 g flour, cocoa, sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt in a bowl. Pour in the chocolate mixture.
- First knead with the kneading hook of the mixer, then briefly with your hands to form sprinkles.
- Grease the oven pan (32 x 39 cm) and dust with flour. Press half of the crumble onto a base. Drain the apricots and cut into wedges. Mix the condensed milk with desiccated coconut.
- Spread the apricots on the dough. Put the coconut mixture on top in blobs. Sprinkle with the remaining sprinkles. Bake on the lower rail in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for about 40 minutes.
- Let cool down. This goes well with whipped cream.
- 420 kcal
- 5 g protein
- 22 g fat
- 48 g carbohydrates