Apricot and carrot jam
- 1,5 kg ripe apricots
- 350 g Carrots (2–3 pieces)
- 1 Bio -Lime or lemon
- 1 pack (500 g) Preserving sugar
- 1 .
- Score the apricots crosswise and briefly blanch them in boiling water. Then put it off and peel off the skin. Halve and stone the fruit. Weigh 1.25 kg of pulp and cut a little smaller.
- Peel, wash and finely grate the carrots. Weigh 250 g. Wash the lime in hot water, rub dry. Finely rasp off the peel. Squeeze out the juice.
- Mix the apricots, carrots and preserving sugar in a large saucepan. Bring to the boil over high heat and stir constantly for at leastCook for 3 minutes.
- Stir in the lime juice and zest. Immediately pour jam into prepared twist-off jars and close. Let cool upside down.