Apricot and blueberry pavlova
- 4 fresh egg white (size M) span>
- 200 g finest + 3 tbsp sugar
- 2 deleted TL Starch
- ½ teaspoon white vinegar
- 500 g Apricots
- 250 g blueberries
- Juice of 1/2 lemon
- 400 g whipped cream li>
- 1 packet Vanilla sugar
- Baking paper
- 1. dt>
- Preheat oven (electric stove: 100 ° C / convection: 75 ° C / gas: see p. Manufacturer). For the pavlova, beat the egg whites until stiff, drizzling in 200 g sugar. Keep beating until the sugar has dissolved and the mixture is shiny.
- Sieve starch on top, add vinegar and stir in.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Draw a circle (approx. 20 cm Ø) on it. Turn over baking paper. Spread the ice cream mass on the paper in a circle, forming a hollow in the middle (see
- below). Use two tablespoons to pull up the edge slightly.
- Bake in a hot oven for about 1 hour. Turn the oven down (electric oven: 80 ° C / convection: 60 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) and continue baking for about 1 hour. Let the meringue cool in the switched off oven with the oven door slightly open.
- For the compote, wash the apricots, halve, pit and cut into wedges. Sort the blueberries, wash and drain.Caramelize 3 tablespoons of sugar in a pan until golden. Deglaze with lemon juice and simmer until the caramel has dissolved again.
- Steam the fruits in it for about 2 minutes. Let cool down.
- For serving, whip the cream with vanilla sugar until stiff. Place the pavlova on a cake plate. Pour cream into the well. Put the fruit on top and serve immediately.
1 piece approx:
- 220 kcal li>
- 3 g protein
- 11 g fat
- 27 g carbohydrates