Apricot and blackberry box cake
- 250 g sugar
- 175 g s pan> flour
- 100 g Butter
- 1 (approx. 8 g) heaped TL cocoa powder
- 250 g Apricots
- 100 g small blackberries span>
- 3 eggs (size M)
- 1 packet Vanillin sugar
- Salt span>
- 500 g span> lean quark
- 300 g double cream Cream cheese
- 1 packet 'Vanilla flavor' pudding powder
- span> Fat
- baking paper
- 75 g sugar, flour and butterFirst knead with the dough hook of the hand mixer, then with your hands to make crumble. Halve the amount of crumble. Knead one half with cocoa. Chill both types of crumble for about 30 minutes.
- Wash the apricots, cut in half and core. Cut the halves into wedges. Wash and sort the blackberries. Whip eggs, 175 g sugar, vanilla sugar and a pinch of salt until creamy. Mix the quark and cream cheese together and stir into the egg mixture.
- Also stir in the pudding powder. Finally fold in the blackberries and apricots.
- Grease a loaf pan (approx. 11 x 30 cm) well and line it with a piece of baking paper (approx. 30 x 26 cm). Avoid the short sides of the shape. Approx. Place 2/3 of the two types of crumble on the bottom of the loaf pan and press down.
- Fill in the quark mixture. Spread the remaining crumble on the quark mixture and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: see manufacturer) for 1–1 1/4 hours.
- Take the cake out of the oven and leave to cool on a wire rack for about 30 minutes. Carefully lift out of the mold and let cool down.
1 slice approx:
- 270 kcal li>
- 1130 kJ
- 9 g protein
- 12 g fat
- 31 g carbohydrates