Apricot and banana jam
- 800 g Apricots (prepared = 750 g)
- 300 g Bananas (prepared = 250 g)
- 1 packet (5 g) citric acid
- 3 EL Lime juice
- span> pulp of 1 vanilla pod
- 1 pack (500 g) Extra Gelling Sugar 2: 1
- 1-2 Capuchin flowers
- Wash the apricots, cut in half, stone and thinly Cut columns. Peel and slice the bananas. Weigh the fruits again. Then mix well with citric acid, lime juice, vanilla pulp and preserving sugar in a large saucepan.
- Bring everything to the boil over high heat while stirring. Then continue to simmer for at least 3 minutes, stirring constantly. Fold in individual petals of the nasturtium as desired.
- Fill to the brim in carefully prepared glasses and close tightly. Makes 5-6 pieces (approx. 200 ml each).