- 750 g Apples
- 50 g Sugar
- 1/2 Vanilla pod span>
- 2 EL span> lemon juice
- 50 span> ml clear apple juice
- 1 package Sauce powder' Vanilla flavor '
- For the biscuit
eggs (size M)
- 1 span> Pinch Salt
- 160 g Sugar
- 60 g span> cornstarch
- 60 span> g flour
- 1/2 TL Baking powder
- 3 (à 250 g) Mug of whipped cream
- 3 EL Sugar
- a few drops of aroma oil 'rum'
- 50 g hazelnut brittle span>
- some flakes of mint
- baking paper
- 1 .
- For the compote, peel and quarter the apples and remove the core. Cut the pulp into cubes. Put the apple cubes, sugar, carved vanilla pods and lemon juice in a saucepan and cook for about 10 minutes, stirring, until the apples disintegrate.
- Mix the apple juice and sauce powder until smooth. Bring the apple sauce to the boil, stir in the mixed sauce powder and let it swell for about 5 minutes. Let the mush cool. Separate the eggs for the biscuit. Beat the egg white, 4 tablespoons of cold water and a pinch of salt until very stiff.
- Drizzle in the sugar. Stir in the egg yolks. Mix the flour, starch and baking powder and sift into the egg mixture. Carefully undergo. Line the bottom of a springform pan (26 cm Ø) with baking paper. Pour in the sponge cake and smooth it out.
- Bake in a preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 20 minutes. From theLoosen the form and leave to cool on a wire rack. Whip the cream until stiff, add sugar and a few drops of aromatic oil.
- Cut the bottom twice across. Brush the bottom base with half of the applesauce. Spread a thin layer of cream on top and cover with the middle base. Spread the rest of the applesauce (set aside for decoration) on top, again spread a layer of cream on top and cover with the third base.
- Brush the cake all over with cream. Use a piping bag to sprinkle the rest of the cream decoratively onto the cake. Put the applesauce in the center of the cake. Sprinkle the surface and edge of the cake with brittle.
- Decorate with mint leaves as desired. Makes about 12 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 400 kcal li>
- 1680 kJ
- 5 g protein
- 23 g fat
- 43 g carbohydrates