Apples in a nut-parsley crust on cabbage vegetables
- 750 g small potatoes li>
- 1/2 (approx. 500 g) Savoy cabbage
- 1 (approx. 150 g) Fennel
- 3 red onions span>
- 7 EL Oil
- 150 ml vegetable stock li>
- 2 EL Apple cider vinegar
- grated nutmeg
- 3 Stalk (s) Parsley
- 100 g breadcrumbs
- 50 g ground hazelnuts span>
- 1 Egg (size M)
- 2 medium-sized tart apples
- 150 ml span>
- Cook the potatoes in boiling water for about 25 minutes. Clean and wash the savoy cabbage, remove the stalk. Cut the savoy cabbage into strips. Wash the fennel, remove the stalk. Halve the fennel and cut into thin strips.
- Peel the onions, cut in half and cut into wedges.
- Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a roasting pan. Fry the fennel, savoy cabbage and onion wedges for about 3 minutes, then deglaze with the stock and vinegar. Let the savoy cabbage stew for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the liquid has evaporated.
- Season with salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Wash the parsley, shake dry and chop the leaves, except for a few for garnish. Mix the breadcrumbs, nuts and parsley except for 1 teaspoon in a bowl. Whisk the egg in another bowl, season with a little salt.
- Peel the apples, cut out the core, cut the apples into approx. 1 cm thick slices. Turn apple slices first in egg, then in breadcrumbs mix.
- Drain the potatoes, rinse briefly under cold water and peel them. Heat 2 tablespoons of oil in a pan. Fry the potatoes all around until golden brown, turning them occasionally, season with salt. Take out the potatoes and keep them warm.
- Pour the cream over the cabbage vegetables, simmer for about 5 minutes, sprinkle with salt, pepper,Season the nutmeg and sugar to taste. Heat the remaining oil in portions in a large pan. Fry the apple slices in portions over medium heat for 3-4 minutes until golden brown.
- Arrange the cabbage, potatoes and apple rings on plates. Sprinkle with parsley and garnish.
1 person approx.:
- 620 kcal li>
- 2600 kJ
- 15 g protein
- 34 g fat
- 61 g carbohydrates