Apple toffee tart
- 2 can (s) (400 g each) sugared Condensed milk (9% fat;
- span> Fat and flour for the 250 g flour mold
- 175 g cold butter
- 125 g Sugar
- 2 Eggs (Gr. M)
- 300 g Apples (Granny Smith)
- 1 EL Breadcrumbs
- Crème fraîche and apple wedges
- baking paper
- Put the condensed milk cans unopened in a high saucepan. Pour in enough water to cover the cans. Cover and bring to the boil and cook for about 2 hours. (Attention! The cans must be covered with water at all times.) Then take them out of the water (hot!) And let cool for at least
- 45 minutes.
- For the shortbread base, grease a tart pan with a base that can be lifted out (28 cm Ø) and dust with flour. Flour, butter in pieces, 1 pinch of salt, sugar and 1–2 tablespoons of ice-cold water first with the dough hook of the mixer, then quickly with itKnead into a smooth dough with your hands.
- Roll out round (approx. 32 cm Ø) between two layers of baking paper. Peel off the top baking paper. Pour the dough into the mold and press down on the edge. Prick the bottom several times with a fork. Cover and chill in the refrigerator for approx. 1 1/2 hours.
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 175 ° C / convection: 150 ° C / gas: level 2). Open condensed milk cans carefully. Mix together the caramelized condensed milk and eggs. Sieve the starch on top and stir in well. Pre-bake the tart base in the oven for 10 minutes.
- In the meantime, peel, quarter, core and dice the apples and fold them into the caramel cream. Sprinkle the tart base with breadcrumbs and spread the caramel cream on top. Bake at the same temperature on the lowest rack for 35–40 minutes.
- Let the tart cool down.
- Just before serving, decorate the tart with crème fraîche and apple wedges.
1 piece approx:
- 470 kcal li>
- 8 g protein
- 18 g fat
- 67 g carbohydrates