- 375 g flour
- 1 Pck Dry yeast
- 1 a pinch of salt + sugar
- 250 ml water
- 1 Cup of cream fraich or 250g quark
- 4 apples span>
- Warm the water to lukewarm. Stir in the yeast and mix with the remaining dough ingredients. 1h let go.
- In the meantime, cut the apples into thin slices.
- Put the dough on the baking tray as thinly as possible. Brush with the creme fraich or the quark. Place the apple wedges on top.
- Bake in the oven at the highest possible number of degrees (convection) until the desired brown color.
- A sugar - cinnamon mixture goes well with it.