- Knead the flour, 2-3 tablespoons of water, 1 pinch of salt and about 80 g of butter into a shortcrust pastry and let it rest for 30 minutes in the cold.
- In the meantime, peel, core and slice the apples.
- Roll out the dough flat with a rolling pin and place in a tart pan, leaving one edge to stand.
- Spread the apple slices on the dough, mix and sprinkle the sugar and cinnamon on top, spread the remaining butter on top in flakes.
- Bake at approx. 180 degrees top and bottom heat on the 2nd rack from below for 45-50 minutes.