Apple tart with sour cream and calvados sauce
- ingredients span>
- 250 g flour
- 2 EL Sugar li>
- 1/8 l Milk
- 1/2 Cubes (20 g) fresh yeast
- 1 Egg (Size M)
- 25 g span> Butter or margarine
- span> Salt
- grated zest of 1/2 untreated lemon li>
- 1 kg Apples
- 200 g sour cream
- 2-3 EL Calvados
- 4 Eggs (size M)
- 100 g Sugar
- 1 knife tip cinnamon
- Fat and breadcrumbs
- 4 EL Cranberries in their own juice (from the glass)
- 1 TL Icing sugar li>
- Put flour into a Give the bowl and make a well in the middle. Pour sugar and lukewarm milk into the well and crumble the yeast into it. Mix the yeast with the milk and a little flour with a spoon.
- Add the egg, fat, 1 pinch of salt and lemon zest and knead everything into a smooth yeast dough. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes. In the meantime, peel the apples and, depending on the size, cut or quarter and core them.
- Cut into pieces of apple. Grease a tart pan (30 cm Ø) and sprinkle with breadcrumbs. Knead the dough well and roll out into a circle (approx. 34 cm Ø) and place in the mold. Place the apple pieces on the dough.
- Let rise for another 20 minutes. Mix together sour cream, calvados, eggs, sugar and cinnamon. Pour the topping over the apples and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / gas: level 3) for about 40 minutes.
- Drain the lingonberries a little and spread over the flan. Dust with powdered sugar. Serve lukewarm. Makes about 12 pieces.
1 portion approx:
- 270 kcal
- 1130 kJ