Apple tart with marzipan & quince
- 200 g cold marzipan paste li>
- 200 g Schmand
- 2 (approx. 300 g; z. B. Elstar) Apples
- 3 EL lemon juice
- 1 (270 g) Roll of fresh puff pastry (Refrigerated shelf)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 100 g Quince jelly (glass)
- baking paper
span> very easy
- Preheat the oven (electric stove: 225 ° C / convection: 200 ° C / gas: s. Manufacturer). Coarsely grate the marzipan on a kitchen grater. Add sour cream and stir until smooth with the whisk of the mixer.
- Wash the apples and poke out the core. Slice or cut the apples into thin slices. Drizzle immediately with lemon juice.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Unroll the puff pastry and remove the paper. Roll out a little thinner (approx. 28 x 32 cm) on a lightly floured work surface. Place on the baking sheet and pull up a little at the edge.
- Prick the dough several times with a fork.
- Spread the marzipan mixture on the dough. Spread apple slices on top and sprinkle with sugar. Bake in a hot oven for 15–20 minutes. Warm up the quince jelly. Brush the tart with it while it is still hot. Let cool down.
1 piece approx:
- 260 kcal li>
- 4 g protein
- 15 g fat
- 26 g carbohydrates