Apple strudel tower
- 1 pack (250 g) strudel dough sheets, filo or yufka dough (10 sheets of 30 x 31 cm; refrigerated shelf)
- 40 g almond flakes
- 2 apples ( z. B. Granny Smith)
- 80 g Sugar
- juice of 1/2 lemon
- 2 tbsp raisins
- 1 EL span> Butter
- 4 Scoops of vanilla ice cream
- 1 TL span> Icing sugar
- Let the dough sheets rest at room temperature for about 10 minutes. Take out 4 sheets, wrap the remaining filo pastry sheets in foil, store in the refrigerator and process immediately.
- Roast the almond flakes in a pan without fat, remove. Wash and core the apples and cut into 8 slices. Caramelize sugar in a pan, deglaze with lemon juice. Let the apple slices and raisins soak in the caramel for about 4 minutes while turning.
- Cool on kitchen paper and allow to drain.
- Leave the butter out in a saucepan. Halve the filo pastry sheets, roughly compress and place the 'pastry fans' on 2 baking trays. Brush the dough with liquid butter and bake in the preheated oven (electric stove: 200 ° C / convection: 175 ° C / gas: see
- manufacturer) for about 5 minutes Bake until golden brown, take out of the oven and let cool down.
- Arrange 2 dough compartments and 2 apple slices in layers with a scoop of vanilla ice cream on plates. Garnish with raisins and flaked almonds. Dust the strudel towers with powdered sugar.
1 person approx.:
- 410 kcal
- 1720 kJ
- 6 g protein li>
- 14 g fat
- 65 g carbohydrates