Apple sour cream cake from the tray
- 300 ml Milk
- 1 Cube (42 g) Yeast
- 100 g butter or Margarine
- 500 g flour
- 150 g Sugar
- 1 pinch Salt
- 2 span> Eggs (size M)
- span> grated zest and juiceof 1 untreated lemon
- 1, 5 kg medium-sized, tart apples
- 250 g sour cream
- 1 packet Custard powder 'Vanilla flavor'
- 50 g pine nuts
- Icing sugar
- Gently heat 250 ml milk. Dissolve the yeast in it. Melt 75 g of fat. Put the flour in a bowl. Add 75 g sugar, salt, 1 egg, lemon peel and fat. Work in the yeast milk with the dough hook of the hand mixer. Cover and let rise in a warm place for about 30 minutes.
- Peel and quarter the apples and remove the core. Cut the apples into wedges. Drizzle with lemon juice. Sour cream, rest of milk andMix the sugar, pudding powder and the rest of the egg.
- Knead the dough again with moistened hands. Press apart in a greased baking sheet (32 x 36 cm), press the edge up a little. Pour the sour cream on top and smooth it out. Spread the apple wedges on top like scales. Spread the remaining fat on top in flakes. Bake in the preheated oven (electric stove 200 ° C / convection 175 ° C / gas: level 3) on the middle rack for about 30 minutes until golden brown
- Pine nuts in a pan Roast until golden yellow over medium heat without fat and sprinkle over the cake. Dust with powdered sugar. Add sour cream if desired. Makes approx. 30 pieces
1 portion approx:
- 170 kcal
- 710 kJ
- 4 g protein
- 7 g fat
- 24 g carbohydrates ul>